This web site provides information about "mytrux"
capabilities, and the ways in which "mytrux"
uses that information. Information that "mytrux"
collects may be stored and processed in and transferred within
between any of the countries in which "mytrux"
Other websites : This website contains links to other websites. "mytrux" is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact "mytrux" if you have any questions or treatment of your personal information, please write by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.What do you mean by Tracking ?
All the bookings made through mytrux platform will have feature of vehicle position tracking & report on entire transaction.
2. How the vehicles will be tracked without GPS ? Any limit on Access ?
Transporter / Drivers will download the mytrux app to enable GPS position of vehicle. Once you have the Booking No & Vehicle No. same can be tracked anywhere globally using booking no on app.
3. Can I manage my existing Transporter / Customer contract ? How ?
Yes , by doing registration on myturx platform as well routing your bookings through mytrux.
4. Who will be charged Subscription Fees / Transaction Fees ?
The nominal Fees will be charged to both parties. Both the parties can mutually decide on the cost sharing on transaction for facilitation of service.
5. Can we track vehicle without using mytrux platform ?
6.What Reports we can get? ( Both Service Provider & Service User )
Vehicle Position , Route Report of Journey , Start & Stop of Journey , Delivery Statistics , Report on Bookings , Vehicles , Freight Spend , Transporter wise , Customer wise , Destination wise , Periodic , Total Transport spend till date & many more reports.
7. What do you mean by trading ?
This is demand & supply market aggregator platform, where the Service User will place his booking in advance & the same can be viewed by Transport companies to put their bids for picking up the loads. The transporter has to give all the data of vehicle in advance. Similarly transporter can put their inventory of vehicle or return trip loads on platform along with freight rates which can be seen by registered customers. They can pickup the suitable freight with transporter details.
8. What about payment security ?
The payments can be deposited by customer on mytrux portal , once the shipment is delivered it will be released by customer to service provider immediately. The amount till such time will be secured with mytrux.
9.Subcription Fees & Transaction Fees
Different Fee structure as per potential of business.
10. Service User & Service provider certification & credential ?
After registration the Service User as well Service provider will have to go through KYC process & the same will be available with mytrux. On demand the same details can be shared with either party.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to
browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and
be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which
relationship with you in relation to this website. If you
disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do
not use our website.
The term "mytrux" or refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is : 204 Signet House,Shanti Nagar, Vishrantwadi,Pune - 411006. The term refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Pune Jurisdiction.
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") CAREFULLY AS THE USE OF THE SERVICES (DEFINED BELOW) IS SUBJECT TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS. THESE TERMS HAVE BEEN CREATED BY Mytrux Infotech Pvt.Ltd..
BY CLICKING ON THE "I ACCEPT" OR "I AGREE" BUTTON OR BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE APPLICATION, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK THE "I ACCEPT" OR "I AGREE" BUTTON OR DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION.
The Company has developed the Application, which is an online marketplace for the transport
industry to connect the Service Providers with Service Recipients that are desirous of availing their services through the application.
Through such Services, the Application shall also provide the Service Recipients the availability of trucks on the Application.
The Application also enables tracking trucks in real time.
The Application acts a facilitator for transport Service Providers such as container fleet owners, truck/tempo owners, freight brokers and individual owners to connect with Service Recipients such as manufacturing companies, trading companies, freight forwarders, warehousing companies, 3pl logistics companies, custom brokers, shipping lines, CFS operators, airlines and individual users.
In order to download, install and use the Application, Users represent and warrant that they are the age of majority as per the applicable laws to which they are subject to and are competent to understand, enter into, and comply with these Terms. The Company grants the Users a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable and revocable right to download, install and use the Application. The Application is licensed and not sold to Users and shall only be used as per these Terms.
In order to use the Application Users shall be required to register and create a User Account with password ("User Account"). At the time of registration, Users shall be required to share User Data which may include personal information ("Personal Information") including but not limited to information regarding User's e-mail ID, name, phone number, location, address, service details, vehicle details, vehicle's location, Vehicle identification number (VIN), driver details and other relevant details. Users agrees that any registration information provided by the Users shall always be accurate, correct and complete.
The Service Providers shall be provided with the access to create sub-user accounts for its Personnel. These sub-user accounts shall be operated by the Personnel for providing the Service Provider Services. User accounts shall also include these sub-user accounts created by the Service Provider for its Personnel. The Service Providers shall be solely and completely responsible for the use, misuse, of these sub-user accounts by the Personnel and for any and all claims arising out of or in relation to the use of the Application and provision of the Service Provider Services by the Personnel.
The Users shall be solely responsible for all the activities that occur under the User Account using the Application. The User undertakes that the Company shall not be responsible and liable for any claims, damages, disputes arising out of installation, use or misuse of the Application. By usage of the Application, the Users shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User Account.
You acknowledge that while the Company may, at its sole discretion, provide maintenance and support for the Application from time to time, the Company shall have no specific obligation whatsoever to furnish such services to you.
In the event that we launch new updates/upgrades of the Application, the Users may subscribe to such upgrades/updates through the Online Stores. In case Users chooses not to update/upgrade, certain features or functionality may not be accessible to such Users.
I have read, understood and agree to all the terms and provisions as set out in these Terms and I understand that acceptance of these Terms by me will result in a binding agreement between me and the Company.